Saturday 29 January 2011

One shot, one kill.... day five (back on track)



Today's shot is kind of a fail... in the sense that it didn't turn out the way I wanted. It was supposed to be a 30-second exposure and I was planning on a few cars passing through the frame... but when I moved the glass to open the window... I didn't place it back at the same angle, so I didn't photograph the road, I photographed the building next to it.. Oh well.

The reason I took a 2-day break from OSOK is that I wanted to photograph an event that took place in my town and had to shoot more than one shot that day... a friend borrowed me his camera (a Nikon d7000) and I just had to shoot as much as I could with it.


Upside-down real world

Original exposure

That's pretty much it... more tomorrow!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment