Tuesday 16 August 2011

busy long weekend

I arrived in Vienna less than two weeks ago and this weekend I had to go back to Romania for a couple of days. It was a bit of an emergency and  well.. it had to be taken care of. But man, it was a looong drive. Good thing I was only the co-pilot for most of the drive. Also had a bit of time to play around with the camera while my brother-in-law was driving.






Dunno why, but I just can't get enough of these long exposures of headlights.

On a totally unrelated subject, I went backpacking for a day... in the Alps, near Mixnitz. It was pure awesomeness. Here are some shots. Note to self: next time bring a pair of boots. Tennis shoes are not for mountaineering.















Alright... enough of this... I'm going back to job hunting. It hasn't been going well... :-<


Until next time... bleib cool!




R


No comments:

Post a Comment