Monday 31 October 2011

rzvn update

Alright. Let's just get to it, shall we?

I'm sick (nasty cold). My application for the master's programme was rejected because I arrived at the admission office one day too late. I hate myself and the people who made me wait for the language certificate. At the moment I'm trying to get better and looking for a cheap rent in Vienna (any ideas? leave them in the comments). Hopefully I'll find something soon. I feel I've taken advantage of my relatives long enough.

Also... I've started tutoring people who encounter problems with the English language and grammar. If anyone's interested in improving their English and learning the difference between responsable and responsible, e-mail me at f.razvan@gmail.com. Why you might think about improving your English?



Alright. Enough with the shameless promotion! What you should take away from this is that Razvan is going through some shitty times and hopes that less shitty times are to come somewhere in the future.


R over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment