Monday 12 March 2012

Irresistible subject



Candlefire… It’s just the way it always looks different.


 
















This is just something born out of boredom, like many of my experiments are. The thing is… I miss blogging and would very much like to take it up again. And I will do it. I don’t have an Internet connection at home, but I won’t let that stop me. I’ll start off with a weekly post coming out every Monday at 7 a.m. No promises about the subjects of the posts. Will have to do a list, brain storming, get things rolling, snowballing… whatever. I already have a few ideas, but nothing set in stone. I am, therefore, open to suggestions.

Renoni Vice: How ‘bout you stop pretending people actually read your blog, for a start. That would really be something.

Yeah… glad to have her back. This reminds me. I have never actually explained her. It is a long story, which means it will be told in another post.

Renoni Vice: Yeah…. that’s not going to happen!

Alright… enough out of you, Renoni! I will be posting something on Monday and that’s the end of it. As it is the end of this post.

R over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment