Wednesday 10 October 2012

Baksy fans in Vienna

Somebody's a Banksy fan in Vienna. They don't look good enough to be originals. Still... good effort!

The colors are great... very Austrian.
















The last one isn't a Baksy-style work... still awesome, though.

Rzvn update.

I've been promising to do this for some time now, so here it goes. It's what I'm doing at the moment and what I've been doing during the last couple of months. This will be short.

My semester began. My seminaries look pretty awesome, but I'm not going to have an easy time passing. Just the way things go, I suppose.

I lost my camera. I know... how could I? Truth is... I was planning on an upgrade, anyway, so this is just an opportunity to do it. I will buy a new one, probably in November or December. We'll see how well I can manage my finances.  It's not pleasant not having a camera. But sometimes it gives you just what a new lens would... perspective. The shots above were taken with a friend's camera.

I moved. Love the new place... but I'm still getting the hang of it. I mean... it's different having to live with a roommate and having to keep things rather clean all the time, but it is worth it. It's a regular space and everything. No more closets for me to live in, thank you!

Yeah... I guess this is pretty much it, for now.

Until next time,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment